visual c++ - How to remotely degug msgina.dll? -


I have been fully customized in the msgina.dll module, do I need to debug it? I can get it

Abdul Khaliq

It has been for some time Has been dug in live development

What did I do: A virtual machine was created with the version of windows for debugging (you will also need those symbols which I think)

You can map The virtual PC's serial port and WinDbg (debug tool that came with Windows SDK) connect it.

I was able to debug successfully and was able to receive messages from the beginning of windows. (And I have used Windows XP and Target OS for development, without any antenna)

This technique also works without the beginnings of your live work, which is essential in this technique:

A quick Google gave a detailed explanation to describe the detail which I explained: Using VMWARE:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -