sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -


After a few years, one of my biggest databases has deposited 73 figures out of its largest tables.

With Indexes, I can run many types of reports and queries, how often / heavily specific indexes are used. What is an equivalent for data?

We are running SQL 2005.

To make statistics automatically managed and honest, I would like to "update statistics", "create statistics" and There is no information about any management except "drop statistics" orders. In theory, UPDATE should handle the addition and removal of statistical data. In addition, I've never heard about the amount of storage or storage taking in large amounts, so I'm not sure whether there is any reason for the alarm or not.

If you are seeing a potential problem, then I would suggest running an update before, if it does not clean it, it is leaving and then it appears to be safe operation (because it is the only query optimizer Is for). I will not leave "left" in the production, though the bad optimization table will be worse than some bad things left in history.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -