deployment - How to Deploy a Drupal Site on a Web Farm? -


I would like to know how should I deploy on a Drupal site when I am using three servers?

Is it possible to deploy with a Drupal module or some things? If it is, how does it work?

Thank you.

Update: I want to know about the deployment of files and the configuration of the server

You should consider using it.

Other useful things (Update Automatic Updates and Modules) There is a RCIN wrapper that lets you synchronize files between host (./drush sync)

Also Used by the project, which is a set of modules for "Drupal, which helps you maintain many of the Drupal sites."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -