sql - debug ssis package - reload InnerPackage.dtsx -


I used a wizard to create a package that ends through my tables, whatever it does It has worked for ever and now I have to change it. How can I debug this thing on the earth? When I try to run it with dialects, it opens InnerPackage.dtsx for editing and then asks me if I want to reload it (since it has changed since the last recursion of the loop) . I can not press Yes or no faster to stop the package because 'the process can not access the file because it is being used by another process' How can I keep it from opening so that I am at this point I can go that it's really failing when the server runs the package and fixes it a lot.

The wizard uses some of the things behind "magic" that it actually makes debugging The harder you can do the best to re-package itself is more work, but you can debug it more easily.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -