asp.net - Visual Studio 2003 productivity tips -


I am now using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 for a long time, but now I am consulting somewhere In which all ASP.NET 1.1 applications, so I need to use Visual Studio 2003.

When using VS2003, can any good add-ins, settings, general tips etc. recommend ... well ... VS2008?

Note: I have heard of MSBE, but VS 2005/8 is not an option. Also keep in mind that I have already established ReSAP for VS 2003.

Update: Some specific things that I like about 2005/2008, which are not present in 2003 (at least as far as I can tell):

  • Intelligence does not popup immediately ... i.e. I have to type "this". Or "some place." Before I give any kind of information
  • Just like small things when I type in runat = and then Intelligence gives me the server, but I do not give the closing citations. This is very frustrating like this. / Li>
  • I do not use "designer", so there is a problem to type in all the protected properties for control. If it is done in some way it will be good.

Just such stuff, or any other hints / tips I did not think ...? Sorry if this is a bit unclear.

I highly recommend for any version of VS.

There are some books, examples and many suggestions that are common in all versions of Visual Studio (such as key learning board shortcuts, specializing in console consoles ...). But if you have already experienced it with new versions of VS, then I suspect that this will greatly benefit you.

There are several plugins for VS2003, e.g. There is a list of MSDN Magazine. I think that you have told us who are you, especially if you are missing in VS2003 in particular, then we can recommend a solution that makes VS 2003 like VS 2003 in this regard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -