html - reduce server load by loading image files / javascript files from another server? -


I'm thinking of saving server load, I can load normal JavaScript files (jquery src) and possibly Some images from websites like Google

Thanks!

UPDATE (which almost always never down below, and always very fast, probably faster than my server)

: I am not very concerned about saving the bandwidth, because I am reducing the server load because my server has difficulty when a lot of users are online, and I believe That has a lot of images / files that are loaded from my single server.

It is known as one, and it will help, though you should probably make sure That you need it before you go about setting it up I have heard the right things about it (that is, Twitter, along with other sites, to host their images and Such). In addition, if you are using any of the popular JavaScript libraries, Google's API Cloud.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -