User-customizable rails authorization -


It seems that the popular declarative style is an abundance of authorization plugins, which allows you to state code in some way, As such, the operation of this controller can be accessed by users with such and such roles

But what if I need a more dynamic plan? I have to be an admin area with the list of all authorized works and the ability to assign permissions to actions from the UI.

I have the idea of ​​how to implement it from scratch, such as defining a model to administer and / or perform actions and to store permissions through the general association. Just think that if there is a ready solution for this.

Thank you very much

Take a peek, it starts in the right direction Will be done. Here's the link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -