How do I run MySQL commands? -


to

I'm in the process of updating its Symphony founded and I run to meet "the MySQL command" It has been said process. Funny thing ... I do not know how to do it. Orders are I'm meant to run:

  table change `sym_sections` Joden` navigation_group` VARCHAR (50) NOT NULL default 'content'; Optional table `sym_sections` add index (` navigation_group`); Change table `tbl_entries_data_XX` Bdlen`` mimetype` mimetype` VARCHAR (50) character set UTF8 juxtaposition utf8_unicode_ci zero default null  

I'm using coda on Mac (if that helps) And I have access to PHPMyAdmin on my host server, my host is Dreamhost.

Feel free to talk down to me, I do stuff like this, I do not know the way I am a UI designer, not about a back-end developer.

  1. phpMyAdmin
  2. your database
  3. < Select li> Select SQL-
: Tab
  • Paste the code into the text box in PHPmySQL
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -