I am calling NetUserAdd and it is returning 24 for each call. Does anyone know 24 stands for? When I do not know what the error is, it is very difficult to debug it. I'm calling it a Windows XP machine running as a local administrator. I am also a local administrator on the target computer. I tried to do it with USER_INFO_1 and it worked fine. I need a level of control given by USER_INFO_2. This shows the return value for this call. They are further defined by numeric values. Unfortunately none of these values = 24 I know this is a very specific question. I think I'm hoping to find a PInvoke / NetAddUser expert who can help me out there Here in case my code matters. [StructLayout (LayoutKind., Choracet = charset.unycode)] Public structure USER_INFO_2 {name of the public string; Public string password; Public int password_age; Public entities Private; Public string home_dir; Public string comment; Public integer flags; Public string script_path; Public int auth_...
When I wanted to verify my in-memory xml schema, I found this strange error, did I do anything wrong? [Test] Public Zero Validation XML () {int errorCount = 0; On xmlString = "& lt ;? xml version = '1.0'> ?? response & gt; error code = '1' & gt; success & lt; / error & gt; & lt; / Reaction & gt; "; XmlDocument xmlDocument = New XmlDocument (); XmlDocument.LoadXml (xmlString); XmlDocument.Validate ((sender, e) = & gt; error code +); Assurance First (0, error code); } The exception was: failed: System.InvalidOperationException: XmlSchemaSet on the document is either empty or has a schema in it. Provide schema information before making a valid call System.Xml.XmlDocument.Validate (ValidationEventHandler validationEventHandler) You are trying to validate a schema describing XmlDocument xmlDocument .Schemas.Add (New XmlSchema ()); To verify it in front of an empty schema (as opposed to zero) and verificat...
Comments
Post a Comment