Creating a "Heartbeat" or Windows-Service-Like functionality in Asp.Net -


I've heard Jeff and Joel discuss podcast, which they called "heartbeat" which essentially made something like this Having been running a Windows service in a website that does the same thing, I hope that in this way how to get some more information in how something will be implemented. Has anyone implemented anything like this before and what have you used for it?

Thank you!

I got answers in combination with locations. I did Jeff Atwood for Stack Overlaw and did something similar which is completely reusable and can be easily accustomed using IoC Tool. I've posted the full details


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -