Getting Login error in sql server 2008 -


I have SQL Server 2008 and it was working fine, but today I started the following error Getting: " A network-related or instance-specific error occurred when installing a connection to SQL Server.Could not find the server was found or was not accessible. Verify that the name of the instance is correct and the SQL Server Configured to allow remote connections Named Pipes Provider, Error: 40 - Can not open connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 2 ) "

In SQL Server Configuration Manager -> SQL Server Services -> MS SQL Server and all other service statuses have been stopped (previously it was running). I tried to start it, but the request failed. I checked the event log, its appearance " SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) service failed to start due to the following error: Service One The reason was not started Logon failure ".... My SQL Server is taking window window authentication and I changed PWD a few days ago .. So for this reason .. PLS help note: this is not a remote connection. Server's Val is my system ..

Thank you for your suggestions Stuart but the problem was a bit different. Is surrounded by: -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -