Quality of Sybase ASE support in Delphi -


I have Delphi Professional 2007 and 2009 and I think of upgrading the enterprise either because of a new project For which I need the interface in the Sybase ASE database.

I did some research and it appears that the 2007 Sybase driver leaked memory and it does not look like this problem has been fixed.

Does anyone know that Codegear Enterprise Drivers are reliable for Sybase ASE and are there any alternatives?

There was some major reduction in BDE and it seems that many people were brought right in the DBExpress Some of these include:

  • No support for multiple result sets
  • There is no way to get your hands on server messages that are not of errors < / Li>
  • No control
  • There is no support for async calls (where you use ct_poll)

Eri advice you own (it will write even easier) to take or use ADO to showcase the functionality of much more ASE ADO and performance is very good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -