deployment - How to properly force a Blackberry Java application to install using Loader.exe -


I want to include the application loader process in a software installation, to ensure that the user has his own software on his Blackberry Install over time install our installer software.

I know that this is possible because the AIR CARD loader () does this when you install your software, if your BlackBerry is connected, the application loader will come and install it on the device. Will apply the .COD file to.

I can not work it Looking at the reem's own documentation, I need it:

  • Put ALX and COD files in a subfolder here: C: \ Program Files \ General Files \ Research in Motion \ Share \ Applications \
  • Add path to the ALX file in HKCU \ Software \ Research In Motion \ Blackberry \ Loader \ Packages
  • By executing it on the command line, the application should be indexed: loader.exe / index < / Li>
  • Launch the Force Load: loader.exe / defaultUSB / forceload

When I disobey that last order Adit that I, the application is not the loader comes up and says that to date the application is required to do anything.

If I run loader.x, by double-clicking on it (or typing in a command with any parameters), I get the regular Application Loader Wizard. This shows my program as listed, but if I check it and click the next unchecked, then it will be installed on Blackberry. (This is the part that I want to save, and avoids the installation process of airsaid card loader.)

What am I missing? It appears that the Ariz's installer is doing something different, but I could not find it. You can do this easily with the following command:

 C: \ RIM \ JDE_4.7.0 \ bin \ JavaLoader.exe -u load & lt; .cod file> 

With this command you do not need Alex, just look at the JavaLoader use help to see the full cod file full option.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -