delphi - Incorporate Team Coherence version label into build -


Answer suggested as part of the version number using an SVN revision number during the creation of a release. I want to do something using team cohesions, which does not modify amendments in the same way

How can I set up a build script for Delphi 2009 so that any number in each release Or can tags be linked to a specific team gathering check-in or version label? One way to reach the current version label would be great, though the solution that automatically updates will be better.

I do not know how to do this (although I am interested in the answer, I use TC Myself) - but have you emailed Ewan to QSC? On some occasions, I need some help in doing something so that he responds very quickly and if he does not know how to do it, then you can not do it honestly - that TC developer! : -)

support@teamcoherence.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -