latex - Parts in pdflatex Table of Contents -


I have a thesis in which I want to use some lessons together \ part command.

What do I have to do:

  • Chapter 1
  • Part I
    • Chapter 2
    • Chapter 4 >

    Then the last chapter should be at the same level again. In the Table of Contents, you can not actually detect it, because the parts are at the same level anyway. The problem is that in PDF, Chapter 6 is added under Part II. Does anyone know any way to change it?

This package can do quite well with other things. This PDF uses the embedded PDF bookmark only one pass.

 \ part {...} \ chapters {...} \ bookmarksetup {startatroot} \ chapters {...} 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -