perl - Calling clean up code in mod_perl environment -


Some bid to choose from practical mod_perl

"Typically, a single process has many Completes the requests before it exits, so ED blocks can not be used, if at the end of the processing of each request, something is expected. "

< P> Then, in my CCG script:

  My $ flag = 1; END {# $ is the price of the flag undefined, if this script is run under mod_perl # END block code only when the process is run to deal with CCI clearance. # I want to execute some code before the process of handling the CCI exhaust. If ($ flag) {# clean code 

  1. How can I get $ C in CCI script?
  2. Can Substrate Use My Scope Flag Variable?
  3. Will this $ r-> register_cleanup be placed on a CCI script? I just want to execute the cleanup code for a cgi script. No rest
    1. my $ r = Apache->

    2. Yes, but see the next few pages about scopes of local variables and functions.

    3. Yes, if you want to run it only register the function.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -