vb.net - How can I avoid Outlook's security warning when sending email programmatically? -


I send emails via Outlook using VB.Net 2005; It's working fine
At the same time, I receive the following message:

A program is automatically trying to send email from you.
Do you want to allow this?
If this is unexpected, then this virus can happen and you should not choose.

Is there any way to avoid this?

This is "by design" to get this virus to go through the address book and email from the user It is done to stop things like sending. Conversation quietly prevents the virus from becoming a spam bot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -