javascript events - IE8 only raises mouse click over text in table cell -


I have a problem arising in IE 8, but not in IE7 or in IE8 compatibility mode. In IE8, I can only raise a mouse click event when the mouse is on a text in a cell cell. If the mouse is on an empty area in the same room, the mouse click event has not been raised. The tables are dynamically generated running in browser quirks mode.

The code works well in all browsers. I was just thinking that if you know anything with IE8, this can be clicked due to the mouse click, when the text in the cell The table is fixed and the table is not complete, the table determines the layout with the specified width for each column.

I've found that this is because the cell is transparent. Try setting the background of the cell in any color.
Once I did, I expected to get the click ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -