user interface - Generic Question: Thoughts on soft keyboard UI for mobile devices -


Yo, so I was curious about your ideas about your preferences on soft keyboards for mobile devices. Are there any particularly innovative people who you like?

By the way, to ask this question, my wrong motive was to see a special example, which I have heard, oh 10-ihis months ago. Basically, you type your finger on the keyboard continuously. Based on your direction change and speed, keyboard keys are considered to be a better prediction. If you want to apologize for using information as a search for me, but this apparently makes small smashes in news sources of gadgets, and the implementation still does not come out. is. I think typing on the keyboard is very easy, the press that you press while pressing. Also, unless you take it off your finger, that letter is not kept. As seen on the iPod and iPhone, and my current phone is LG Dare.

This is really good if you are working on a small space for the keyboard. If you are developing a keyboard, then I suggest using this method.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -