about SUBDOMAIN vs SUBFOLDER question again? -


I am planning to create a site,

where my original domain is www.example.com There is a index page where it will allow users to choose 3 websites

i.e. politics.name Com, games.example.com, news.com

or example.com/politics, example. Com / games, example.com/news?

Now, I do not know what to choose? Linking a SUBFOLDER or SUBDOMAIN?

What I would like to do is that the rate of any click rate in my link will be passed to my root domain which is example.com. Is this possible?

If you are using subdomains, for example: subdomain.example Com < / Code>, the request will be sent to subdomain.example.com and will not be sent to example.com , unless you explicitly do so Do not Clicking on example.com/subdomain allows example.com .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -