html - favicon.ico cannot show on Internet explorer 7 -


I'm able to show the icon without having a problem on Firefox, but on Internet Explorer 7, the icon can not be displayed. Can anyone please paste the code and try on my Internet Explorer 7? What did i miss

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Link rel = "shortcut icon" type = "image / vnd.microsoft.icon" href = "http://yourhtmlsource.com/favicon.ico" /> & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt; Try to clean the cache, the favian is cached "till the end of eternity". 

I usually, to make sure, upload your icon and download it from there again. Works every time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -