Building a topic hierarchy for indexing content -


I am trying to create topic maps to classify the content.

For example, the subjects are sub categories of 'art' 'art history', 'painting', 'sculpture', etc. I've crawled some of the online resources, but I have not seen any problem about how I want to use the hierarchy.

I have got a lot of material that I want to index from the topic, to give the above example, if a user searches for 'art' then they only mention anything 'art' Not even mentioning 'painting', even if it does not mention 'art'. Fair enough.

But if, in the second part of my inheritance, I have 'house maintenance', for example, there may still be a sub-topic of 'painting'.

But if a user searches for 'art' then my engine says, 'Well, painting is a sub-category of' art ', so I think this piece of material that comes from your bathroom The best color to paint the walls ...

Has anyone come before this problem? I have tried to googling, but without knowing the exact terminology it is difficult to proceed ....

Edit: More precisely, 'painting' is a sub-theme of 'art' , But if some 'painting' does not follow 'art' of it indefinitely, because 'art' is not the only parent of 'painting'.

Since you want to process home / painting and art / painting differently, it seems That you will need two specific entries for painting (for each meaning). If you add the 'knot' given with the text, it may be based on clues related to text, if your text processor is powerful enough. For example, whenever you struggle in this way, look in the lesson - are you looking at other words there? Like 'sink', 'wall', 'hard wood', or 'windows'? Or are you looking at other words like 'Monet', 'Imprinism', 'Canvas', and 'Gallery'? It will allow you to automate the decision, and be quite precise, the only obstacle is that it believes that you have a very healthy dictionary of 'related conditions' which is lying around somewhere.

At the end of the user, when painting is selected, you either meet all the results at once, or provide the user with the option to choose the option from which they Want to see results


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -