How to Create Master-Details view using Asp.Net MVC framework -


I am evaluating the Asp.Net MVC framework for my enterprise application for the past few weeks. The one thing I'm trying to achieve is the master-detail view. As it is very clear that there is no vivestate and there is no postback. For example, now I am using the product, customer, order and order details table from the Northwind database and I am using the especial MVC. I want to make master-detail view. Basically I do not have to have separate ideas (pages of other words) for order and order details. View order and order details should be included. How should I design my controller and see how to get this functionality.

Thanks & amp; Regards, Burhanuddin Ghee

You want to write a domain-specific view-model class Adds an order and details from its order (I'm assuming that order-> order details are 1-> n relation, not familiar with Northwind):

  public class command view model (Public order order); Set;} public inenemable & lt; Order deletate & gt; Ordering Details {get; Set;}}  

Create a view template like this, details the order and order on the same page itself.

In these, write your Administrator category, an action method that will populate a single instance of the OrderVoice Model class and pass it into the View Template.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -