cocoa - NSTableColumn bound to a BOOL value -


I have the NSTableView bound to an NSArrayController. In my model I have a BOOL field, I typed that value into columns I'm trying to It displays correctly (1 where the value is yes and 0 where there is no value), but it is only to read = (I can not store it when I am trying to edit a value - When I do not enter anything, the setter is never used, the column is editable.

I can successfully tie it with IB - I like it all the way I bind to The program can not be metromic = (

similarly the column is created and added:

  NSTableColumn * column = [[[NSTableColumn alloc] initWithIdentifier: @ "OK "[Column header disabled]; [[column header area] Set string value: @" OK "]; [column bind: @" value "to object: capeth with RRC: @" order objects " Option: zero]; [table adapter column: column];  

I have a problem with only the BOOL values, if I use the same column All other works are okay.

It is readable = (. Trying to edit a value, I can not store it - when I do not enter anything, nothing happens, the setter never applies. The column is editable.

And then, in your code snippet:

  [column set disabled: no];  

Your column is not editable. This is the reason why editing does not work. Change no to yes

Anyway: is there any reason that you are displaying this value as text and not the checkbox?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -