database - Run a query from two data sets programmatically -


I am trying to resolve the data from a website and a database programmatically Now my process is manual I download data from the website, download data from my database, and mail using an Excel vlookup . Within Excel, I am only matching 1 date for many items.

I want to reconcile data with many dates and many items. The problem is that I have to manually download the data from the website. I've heard people say "external joins" and "get the table" but I do not know where it starts from, is there anything I can do with VBA or Do I code in Notepad? Normally I write it to put the website data in a staging table and then select selected statements to be included in it. For that data in my database in that table. To be able to match the record, you may need to clean it for the first time if they are stored separately


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -