flash - With a Flex ColumnChart, is there a way to center the datatip over the column -


I am using the Flex column chart with custom dataTipRenderer . I am able to apply a good skin with the datatip renderer, but I'm not sure how to centipulate datatip.

Is there a way to keep data tips on the columns rather than the chart center, does the general top-right alignment chart?

Instead of:

  | Tip text | +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

I want to:

  | Tip text | ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

If you have datatip renderer, you can set property X in main component (canvas, hbox or vbox) : X = "this.x - (this.width * .5)"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -