html - PHP returning page error on simplexml print_r -


The problem is only with one file when I try to do a DocumentDOM / SimpleXML method, so it seems That problem does not have any clue with that file what can this be.

If I do the following:

  $ file = "test1.html"; $ Dom = DOMDocument :: Load HTML file ($ file); $ Xml = simplexml_import_dom ($ dom); Print_r ($ xml); In Chrome,  

, I get a "Page Unavailable" error in Firefox, I do not get anything.

If I do the same thing but for "test2.html", I get printed as expected.

If I try the same thing but by doing so:

  $ file = "test1.html"; $ Data = file_get_contents ($ file) $ dom = DOMDocument :: loadHTML ($ data); $ Xml = simplexml_import_dom ($ dom); Print_r ($ xml);  

I get the same issue.

If I comment on the print_r line, then Chrome goes to the blank space with "Page unavailable".

I changed the permissions to 777, if it was a problem, there was no fix.

I just tried to resonate the content of html, no problem.

Any clues why A) Chrome will do this, and b) Why am I not getting any useful results?


Update:

If I put it in: $ file = "test1.html"; $ Dom = DOMDocument :: Load HTML file ($ file); If (! $ Dom) {resonant "no load!"; } And {$ xml = simplexml_import_dom ($ dom); Print_r ($ xml); }

I get the same problem if I put it in:

  $ file = "test1.html"; $ Dom = DOMDocument :: Load HTML file ($ file); If (! $ Dom) {resonant "no load!"; } And {echo "load!"; }  

I get "loaded"! Output, which means that DOM method should not be problem (?)

I will try the same exact test with SimplexM.


Update2:

If I do this:

I get the same issue if I put it in:

  $ file = "test1.html"; $ Dom = DOMDocument :: Load HTML file ($ file); $ Xml = simplexml_import_dom ($ dom); If (! $ Xml) {resonant "no load!"; } And {echo "load!"; }  

I get "load"! But if I do:

  $ file = "test1.html"; $ Dom = DOMDocument :: Load HTML file ($ file); $ Xml = simplexml_import_dom ($ dom); If (! $ Xml) {resonant "no load!"; } And {echo "load!"; Print_r ($ xml); } I get an error: I finally noticed that I had the option of seeing errors in Chrome:  
  error 324 (pure :: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE) : unknown error.  

The problematic HTML file is 288Kb Can this be the problem? If so, how do I adjust for this?


Last update:

Very strange. I can use the methods and functions of the object (in the form of simplexml or domdocument), so I can do something to remove some methods (small results) or ambush HTML etc. It can remove the result, but for larger stuff (

Therefore, since the end result, I think that these standards will fit, I should be OK (I think).

But any real solution is very welcome.

  • Turn on error reporting: < Code> error_reporting (E_ALL); in the first line of your PHP code.
  • Check the memory limit for your PHP configuration: in the related php.ini
  • test1What is the difference between .html and test2.html? Perhaps test1.html is not well made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -