iphone - Can I move a UIAlertView? -


I'm making a warning view slightly higher so I can also fit a keyboard on the screen. I'm just grabbing the warning frame and changing the Wii when I have already shown the warning so that the frame variable is valid. It works fine on the simulator, but when I do this on the hardware, the warning starts with the correct position, but then almost immediately its original vertical center jumps to the place. Is UIAlertView a definite thing that does not change in accordance with the applicable guidelines or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Why are you trying this against OS? I got this to work on both OS 3.0 simulator and OS 3.0 device:

  UIAlertView * alert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle: @ "Warning" message: @ "alert" representative : Cancel itselfTenTital: @ "OK" other button titles: zero]; Alert.transform = CGAffineTransformTranslate (warning. Transform, 0.0, 100.0); [Alerts show];  

CGAffineTransformTranslate takes three arguments: an existing conversion, an X transform, and a y conversion. In the example I used, the warning view was generally visible over 100 pixels. Give it a try and see what happens.

In addition, I'm pretty sure you can modify the frame before showing the warning because it probably sets the warning frame in init by default the center of the whole screen Ho.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -