jquery - How to stop the select box from being blocked as a pop-up bit Internet Explorer 8? -


I am working on a website where I click on a general selection box, which it is popup by IE8 Is blocked. what?! Am i doing something Is there a way around it?

I am using some jQuery plugins, but nothing affecting those selected boxes What jQuery Form Plugin Can Do It?

This is introduced by running some versions of a software that installs multiple versions of IE together

Upgrade.

Better yet, switch to using VM to test older versions of IE, this will give you a safe environment that reflects a better reality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -