.net - Convert a custom object array to System.Array in C# -


I have an array of custom objects in MyCustomArr []. I want to convert it to System.Array so that I can pass it in a method that only accepts System.Array. The signature of the method is:

  public zero load (array 1, string paragraph 2) {}  

No conversion is required for me as far as I know it. You can just go ahead and pass your array in the method. The following code works well:

  MyClass [] myClassArray = new MyClass [2]; MyClassArray [0] = new MyClass (); MyClassArray [1] = New MyClass (); Weight (myClassArray, "some text");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -