ruby - Hoptoad on rails test works but I don't get notified about exceptions -


I set the hopoutad on my prod server and ran the rap hot tread: test I get a notification in my hoptouch interface, so it works great. But then I forgot to migrate my database after being deployed to my last place so I found "ActionView :: TemplateError" in my production log. It happened because of a 500 that I think HopToad should have been informed about me

Thank you!

As a side note, is it a standard practice to automatically migrate your deployment process to your production database?

You have the option. It is a standard practice to use Capistranos for the deployment of Rail App. You can deploy the

  Cop # to deploy App Cap Deployment with Capistrano: Transfer # to deploy App Cap: Migrate # Delegate and migrate at the same time To do  

You can decide whether to execute the command separately or not.

I am sorry about HototAut, but I do not have a rail app with the attached attached to the test.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -