apache - Perl REST flow layout -


I am using Apache and Pearl (moderal) as well as handle handler requests. I'm new to this, and I'm not sure how to put things in a sensible way.

I have the following:

  Package MyClass :: Handler; Use warnings; Strict use; # Our% action = ('a' = & gt; \ & amp; a; # more); Sub handler {my $ a = shift; My $ r = Apache 2 :: Request-> New ($ A); # Things return Apache2 :: Const :: OK (); }  

Should each of my "space" be a separate file? Using Stack Overflow as a Template, Do I Need All User Management for User Management? A story for stories. Pm?

You may be interested in the excellent structure from CPAN. Despite its name, it works both under normal CGI and mod_perl. It is designed to simplify the task of establishing a web-app transmission table. Throw in it and you get good url like.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -