asp.net - How can I hide the SiteMapPath root node on home page? -


Is the user on the root node page when I can hide the root node in a sitemap control? For example, on my hair page, I have a breadcrumb mark:

Home> Products> Hammers> Ball Peer

That's fine but when the user's home page If it happens, then display sitemap control

Home

I want to suppress the display of home (root node) when the user On the home page, I have SiteMapPath control in a master page. Additionally, I am in the nodes. I am managing sitemap resolve to set query string.

A possible solution would be to hide the SiteMapPath control on the home page:

  mySiteMapPath.Visible = (SiteMap.CurrentNode! = SiteMap.RootNode);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -