Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -


Using Visual Studio 2005, if I open the test in VSMFI and try to run the tests, then sometimes the projects are ready. However, they run very slow. CPU 99% waste and output window VS Shows things associated with compiling it. Is there any way to fix this? It does not make any sense. It is not necessary to upgrade that we are a viable alternative to those people who have to deal with the legacy code.

Did you try to upgrade SP1? I do not know of any specific problem in this area, but this will be the first change I tried to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -