C# ASP.NET - a variable that's accessible from any function, and is different to any user? -


I need a variable that is available from any function in my code, but it is different for all users.

So I wrote:

  public class classedelcappero {personal string frasehiragana = String.Empty; Outer public strings {back to frasiragana; } Set {frasehiragana = value; }}}  

And then I put it in my function:

  protected zero page_load (object sender, event date e) {classedelcappero chepalle = new classedelcappero (); String frasiragna = chapli .hurgana; }  

and it works ... but if I access it from some other function, such as

  protected zero button reperovascular (object sender , EventAgds E)  

The value is empty ... Is this OK?

What to do? Use session variables?

You can see the series of this blog post:


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -