cllocation - iPhone 3.0 Compass: how to get a heading? -


I'm relatively new to Objective-C and in reality there is not much information about it yet, so for this I Sorry I'm probably a really amateur question.

I am trying to get magnetic heading from CLHeading and CLLocationDirection. Although I'm getting compilation errors for this line of code:

  locationLabel.text = [[[Space of course] magnetic heading] stringValue];  

Errors are:

  Warning: Invalid receiver type 'CLLocationDirection' error: An indicator type  

I I do not understand what I'm doing wrong here. help please!

Here are the steps needed to use the compass.

1) Check availability: If the title is available the location manager's property, then you can use the compass.

2) Use the Location Manager method - Heading to start (zero)

3) Really use this information Retrieve (Do not forget to set yourself as a representative)

  - (zero) Location Manager: Manager (CLLocationManager *) Updating: (CLHeading *) newHeading  

Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -