Does PHP support asynchronous calls? -


I am planning to create a web application and going to host it. Since the cost for Php is low and it is similar to .net, I am planning to go for php.

I am basically a real boy. But there is no problem learning php if it is similar to .net Please give your opinion in doing this Please also tell me if PHP supports asynchronous calls like AJAX in ASP.NET Give me your comments

stands for AJAX Asynchronous JavaScript and XML . PHP is not mentioned anywhere, and there is no need to be asynchronous to facilitate it.

The process is that a javascript function is a synchronous PHP page that gives the result and the user updates the browser. The Asycnhronous bit is that the Javascript does not block the function when it calls, and returns a PHP page when a callback function is removed.

I have implemented a special programming above Ajax with PHP in general with PHP HTML rendering and javascript calls.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -