iphone - What is a good project / way for an out of practice C++ developer to get back into it? -


Like many people here, I started my programming experience with a good ol 'green screen, which you can call an Apple II Without a disc, I taught C ++ in my teens, and even put a square on it in college, but as soon as I came to know that NET and C #, I left a bad habit like C ++ . Now, (many) years later, I'm interested in bringing back to C ++ development - thanks to the iPhone for this - and I have to accept, I feel a little scared. To deal with Points, ATLs, Macros etc., it takes many times when you are in long-managed .NET Land.

What can I do to get some good resource or weekend type projects back into C ++? I am not interested in debating the relative qualities between platforms, heaps, but I would be interested in hearing about the objective comparison between different development platforms, though keep in mind that I am a Windows man.

If anyone wants to change tags, then it's free - I was not sure how to tag it.

TIA!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -