javascript - Watir does not trigger Jquery event handler -


I'm testing a JQuery Web App. I have a JQuery popup that I just click on the button I can not submit

I have verified this button and have tried to click the button, you can name it and are out of ways to call.

Has anyone solved this?

What do you want?
A control cursor and click "submit" or b. B Simula Click "Submit"

A: Need to use and click on the automatic and control cursor, but only for Windows OS: execute javascript when clicking "submit"

If B is the case, then I always use it in two ways. Execute that code in the URL-bar. Ex.) @ Ie.link (: URL, 'javascript: & lt; -CODE ->;') Click or, like that module, and use it in the case of testing. Ex.) @ Ie.excute_script (& lt; -CODE->)

  Module Water Class IE def execute_script (scriptCode) WIN32OLE.codepage = WIN32OLE :: CP_UTF8 Window.exc script (scriptcript) End DEEF window WIN32OLE.codepage = WIN32OLE :: CP_UTF8 The document may be parentWindow end end  

... maybe I hope this helps.
Sorry my bad english
tknv /


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -