jquery - ASP.Net MVC - Posting dynamically created fields to an action -


I have a page on which the field is dynamically loaded through JQuery. This allows the user to add additional fields and data while flying. Currently this data is collected through JQuery and sent through an Ajax request.

But is it a normal action to do in post? Currently it seems that dynamically inserted fields are not included in the post. I tried to use FormCollection as a parameter for my work, but it did not seem to work.

Do you remember these areas properly, you have to include a name feature and You must ensure that the post you are posting on. Maybe you can do more if you can paste your JPTP script.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -