objective c - iPhone HTTP REST Requests/Responses -


I am very new to the iPhone SDK and I've read many threads on the Realty Service integration with the iPhone. Although I'm not intelligent, can you help?

I have some PHP and a MySQL database string on the server. I post information from iPhone on 3 pieces of PHP, which thinks and chats the database.

It then returns the values ​​1, 2 or 3 based on the information posted and the database.

Wherever I am having problems, I am capturing and storing the feedback on which the analysis can then be done on the iPhone.

I tried to return the data in the form of a string (resonance / return), an array, and finally XML none of them are working.

Does anyone have any ideas on this, or can I direct me in the right direction?

The ideal situation ends with an array or 3 variables I can test with a basic if statement.

Thanks in advance.

Another option is that the Kothaiest code is available on Gitob:. It was recently released, but appears to be under active development and looks for its relatively simple use.

Edit: As another suggestion has been given in the answer, yet another method would be to use the XML format. I would suggest a specific type of it: you can use XML, but use plist-formatted XML so that you can stop the need to parse yourself XML and just use it in some way Can:

  NSArray * myArray = [NSArray arrayWithContentsOfURL: [NSURL URLWithString: @ "http://example.com/xmlProducer"]];  

(Similarly, you can create NSD, NSSTING, etc. from a URL)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -