objective c - UITableViewCell's imageView fit to 40x40 -


I use the same large images in a table view and detailView. The need to view the image is loaded in 40x40 when an image is shown in the table view, but spreads on a half-screen. I played with many properties but have no positive results:

  [cell.imageViewSetBound: CGRactMake (0, 0, 50, 50)]; [Cell.imageView Set Clistsgotound: No]; [Cell.imageViewSet Frame: CGRectMake (0, 0, 50, 50)]; [Cell.imageView Set Content Mode: UIViewContentModeScaleAspectFill];  

I am using SDK 3.0 with the creation of cell objects in predefined styles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -