osx - from a CSV of filenames, find and open multiple files in a folder (or sub-folders) -


There are thousands of photos in each camera folder, I need to open 20-or very specific files that are located in any one Or more folders, all in a 'root' folder:

photos

| - CameraA

| - Camera

| - I want to paste the CSV of the file names (such as 6504, 6505, 8902, 4501) in an Apache script?), Run it, and open files in Photoshop. Finding a file at Spotlight is very hard at one time!

I have put scripts on the script to open a file in Photoshop, looking for a file, but I'm disappointed with arrays and loops, assuming Applescript can do this.

Do you really need an Apple script specifically? If you ask me, then with shell scripting this is easy:

  6504 6505 8902 4501 for F; Find -Name "$ f" -exec Open-A "Photoshop" {} \ ;;  

Numbers are replaced with your desired filenames and "Photoshop" has been replaced by the actual name of your Photoshop app on Disk ("Photoshop CS" or whatever). .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -