php - Wordpress retrieving Post children -


I have a page template, where I do not want the list of entries for each child's page (but their child's pages) , And things based on certain page names and custom fields How do i do this

Using WordPress 2.8

Here's how I did it on my page At the end of the template.

  $ pages = & amp; Get_children ('post_type = Page & amp; commandb = title & amp; command = asc & amp; post_parent ='. Get_the_ID ()); If (empty ($ page)) {// no attachments} and {foreach ($ $ as attachment_id = & gt; $ attachment) {& lt;? & Lt; H3 and gt; & Lt;? Echo get_the_title ($ attachment_id); ? & Gt; & Lt; / H3 & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; A href = "& lt; echo get_permalink ($ attachment_id)? & Gt;" & Gt; See more & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; By & lt;? }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -