security - Redirect problems on PHP Web site -


I have created a simple PHP site for friends last year. I went to see the site yesterday and when the main page loads, my AV software (Adware antivirus) JS / Redirector Malware warns about infection. The message indicates that one of the CSS files is infected.

I'm going through all the code on the site clearly - especially the CSS file - to figure out what's going on. But I am thinking that there is some obvious thing to stop these types of attacks. I ask because our injection was attacked on the same site last year (apparently, I have not got enough information), which I had decided.

In addition to the main things I want if there is any suggestion for the software (ideally free or inexpensive), then one site will scan for these types of attacks and suggest fixes, I I appreciate the hearing. I have seen many products (Parsproci is one), but it does not know who is better than others Thanks ...

Check these two pages for a starter

$ _ POST each Check for unsafe use, $ _ GET , $ _ requests variable.

Check that for example FTP or the "Management Console" password for the site was not compromised (try to make them something hard / safe)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -