SQL Server login for SharePoint site login errors SSO -


I am getting a very deceptive error between SharePoint and SQL Server 2k5

My SOL server is my Moss acts as a backend for the form, it has many logins that match the web front end server in my farm, with pattern: {my-domain} {my-machine} $

< P> Now, those accounts are not available anywhere in AD, despite the login name syntax, and are generated in any way (by Moss, But can not confirm). One of the servers (and only one) is throwing admissions failures every two minutes; That server was the first in the farm and maintained most of the services, not just search and indexing.

I have done many marks in SQL Profiler, and what I can tell is that failure is a type 16 error on 'master'; The entry is present but the owner does not have the right.

It found that, I came back and gave him maximum authority over the master, including db_owner, and finally made it a Sesadmin. Still no happiness, the same error

Diggin further w / tracing, I found that the actual failure was not present due to the SSO DB; Maybe B / C was not configured in this MOSS. When I tried to configure the error, I got an error in the Central Admin "Sorry, you have not been authorized to do this", even though I was logged on as a farm administrator, which is a one-level administrator Everyone has the rights / I can think about it.

To stop the SSO as a service service, but I'm worried about the inability to configure it in MOS, so I do not want to leave it as a solution.

I'm out of ideas, is anyone else having ideas or experiences on this?

Thanks

{my-domain} {my-machine} $ account network There is an alias for the local machine account created for the service. Network service is a low privileged predefined account that was introduced in Windows 2003. It has network credentials and therefore can connect to remote databases (as long as they are in the same domain).

It seems to you that you have created your SharePoint web applications with the default application pool identity, if it will create {my-domain} {my-machine} $ in the log in SQL Server then yes, SharePoint Has created SQL log, but they are based on built-in network service machine accounts on the servers present in your form.

I check that the account that you are using to configure the SSO has the right to create an SSO database, at a glance in the table, see all the privileges required for all different types of SSO accounts. Lists. For the configuration account, the Documents Lists:

SSO Configuration Account:

  • A user must be the domain account. Can not have a group account.
  • The user account must be a server farm administrator.
  • An encryption key must be a member of the Administrators group on the server computer.
  • Security should be a member of the following SQL Server security roles on the computer running SQL Server:
    • Dbcreator
    • Securityadmin
  • Either the SSO Administrator should be similar to the account, or be a member of the SOSO Administrator account group account.

If it does not help, then follow Alex's Angus advice and post this question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -