Unable to make a MySQL database of SO questions by Python -


informs me that has created a database of such queries so that they can analyze the questions faster.

I'm interested in creating a database like MySQL, like I can practice MySQL with questions similar to Brent.

The database should be included in the following areas (I'm guessing here, because the API's API API seems to be sectate). My goal is simply a list of relevant variables that will allow me to do similar analysis of Brent.

  • Question
  • Question_id (private key)
  • Question_time

  • Comments

  • Comment_id (private key)
  • Comment_time

  • User_id (private key)

    <
  • User_name
  • We apparently need to scrape the data through the beautiful soap of Python because Brent's database is hidden.

    How can you do a MySQL database by the pretty soap of Python? **

    I am sure that it is possible to refer directly to the XML data dump @ Richichindal, but I was very happy with the AOI version - especially after adding the index to that esclaim version as a README file.

    If you have a complete, indexed sqlite version and want to load the python-tag subset of a MySQL database, using two DB API examples as a simple but clean practice Can be seen, which reads from Esquit and MySQL A (P) Normally I found the SQLite performance fully satisfying once the index-completion is complete, so I have no subset extraction Did not go to any other DB engine) - for the purpose no soup and do not need soap.

    Of course, if you still want to subset, and if you have any problems then in any case, because of me directly loading from XML, it was very simple and fast. If all this is done by coding, (usually the schema and code samples, error messages, if any, etc.) and try to give a general answer! -)


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -