C++ Casting a byte binary value into a string -


How do I show 6 bytes in a mac address in a string that displays the address as a hex value separated by colon is?

Thank you

You probably want a sequence of six bytes such as: < The first byte is formatted in / p>

  aa: bb: cc: dd: ee: ff  

where aa is in hex.

Do something like this:

  Four Macs [6]; // & LT; I'm assuming that the actual content in it is std :: ostringstream ss; (I! = 0) SS & lt; & # 39; & # 39; & # 39; ss.width (2); // & lt; for everybody (for int i = 0; i & lt; 6; ++ i); Use two letters for byte ss.fill ('0'); // fill with '0' if the number is only one hexadecimal digit SS  

If you want to style it in the style of an artist (here's guessing your title ), You can create a Mac class, apply ostream operator to it (like my E-code) and boost :: lexical_cast .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -