c++ - compilation error while #import tlb file in COM automation -


I am trying to include an application tlb file in the #VC ++ project.

  • After compilation errors, #import "CANoe.tlb" in my project source file -

    • unknown character '0x1'
    • Syntax Error: missing ';' Before the identifier 'A'
    • Missing type specifier
    • int assumed. Note: C ++ does not support default-int
    • '{': missing function headers (formal style list?)

    Please suggest, if I I am doing something wrong.

    In addition, is there a way to verify the .tlb file content and resolve these errors, is it possible to repair the TLB file? If so, how do I create an updated tlb

    Thank you in advance

My The first thought was that you are working with a file that is not TLB or at least corrupt.

I will try TLB at Olevew. With this you should check a quick conscience that the TLB is valid or not valid.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -