c# - Dataset to excel -


I am developing an application that exports to dataset Excel, this dataset has 3 tables and their The middle is concerned, I would like to export it to an Excel sheet, where each parent has a '+' mark for the table, when expanded, it shows the corresponding child values ​​of a table to excel. I know to export That's how to do it, but thus make the relationship do not know how to do this, what I create macros on Excel files?

I use the DevExpress report or ActiveReports for this. I create a general report and save it in XLS next time, and it is done using a very complex code for us. It is easier to use third-party components


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -